All the 1970s - 80s Dope Riders, along with other of my comics, are in my anthology Awaiting the Collapse. The comics I've done from 2015 through 2020 are in my new anthology, A Fistful of Delirium. Both are available at www.paulkirchner.com. If you'd like to purchase Dope Rider merchandise, I’ve opened shops on some on-line stores. I have a Dope Rider shop at Red Bubble and have a Dope Rider Store at CafePress.com. Your patronage is most appreciated!

Friday, March 9, 2018

Dope Rider, "Elusive Insight"

This strip is one of my favorites. Includes the first fart joke in Dope Rider history!
 

4 comments:

  1. I have absolutely no idea how I found your stuff, which was quite a while back, but man do I enjoy it. Just wanted to let you know from a fan how much I appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I appreciate that. We cartoonists toil in solitude, so it's always good to get some positive feedback.

      Delete
    2. Dope rider speaks to me (not literally). Is there anything available in poster format? Especially some of your earlier works?

      Delete
    3. My French publisher, Editions Tanibis, sells some posters but I don't have anything available here in the US. Maybe I should put something up on cafepress, but I haven't had much luck with them.

      Delete